samedi 31 octobre 2020

The 150 best Instagram captions for every post type

 top 150 Instagram captions for each type of post
hours to choose a caption.

Worse, after a lot of creative effort and advice from friends, I'm usually barely able to write a caption that goes beyond: "I had a great day with friends!"

And I'm a writer - go figure.

Next time you're considering a caption to go with your Instagram photo, take a look at our full list of captions whatever vibe you want to conjure or audience you want to connect with.

You can I incorporate many of these into an Instagram business strategy (just make sure your audience will actually find your caption funny, smart, or the right amount of sass.)

Click on one of the following links to go to a section:

Learn from the best

52 Examples of Instagram captions for business

Fill out this form to access this compilation of remarkable instagram captions.

Funny Instagram captions

  1. [employee] favorite exercise is a cross between a split and a crunch ... He calls it lunch.
  2. I need a six month vacation, twice a year.
  3. We tried to 'be normal once. The worst two minutes of our lives!
  4. There are 16-year-olds competing in the Olympics and some of us are still pushing on "pulled" doors .
  5. Namast 'ay in bed.
  6. That awkward moment when you're wearing Nike's and you can't.
  7. I 'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking for a cupcake.
  8. What if we told you ... that you can eat without posting it on Instagram?
  9. We know that the voices in our heads are not 'T real, but sometimes their ideas are too good to ignore.
  10. We don't know what's tighter: our jeans or our corporate culture.
  11. Friday ... Our second favorite F word.
  12. We don't care what people think of us. Unless they are our customers. We really care what our customers think of us.
  13. All you need is love ... and investors. All you need is love and investors.
  14. Hello, we are [company name]. We create amazing apps and eat amazing apps.

Smart Instagram captions

  1. Patience - what you have when there are too many cookies .
  2. Maybe she was born with it, maybe it's the Clarendon filter.
  3. "Life is short. " Wrong - it 's the longest thing you do.
  4. Happy Sunday! There may be no excuse for laziness, but [I 'm / we ' are] always looking.
  5. The rejection is just a redirect.
  6. Better an "oops " than a "what if ".
  7. You stole a pizza from our hearts.
  8. The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
  9. Seven billion smiles, and these are our favorites.
  10. Stop working hard and start working smart.
  11. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When [company name] gives you [product type], you earn money.
  12. The complex imposter is just a by-product of success.
  13. Life is simple. It's just not easy.
  14. The best times start at the end of your comfort zone.
  15. When nothing goes right, go left.

Sassy Instagram captions

  1. What is a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
  2. Be a little more you, and a lot less them.
  3. We are an acquired taste. If you don't like us, get a little taste.
  4. Well behaved people are not a part of history books.
  5. Get sunny with a little hurricane.
  6. We have 99 problems, but a great marketing team isn't.
  7. Sometimes you just need to do something called "whatever you want".
  8. You can't do epic things with lame people. And we have the best in the business.
  9. It’s not called being bossy, it’s called having leadership skills.

Lyrics for legends of 'Instagram

  1. "I will live as if tomorrow does not exist. " - Sia, "Chandelier "
  2. "I live for the nights who I can't remember anymore, with people who I will not forget. "- Drake, " Show me a good time "
  3. " I hope you don 't lose never your sense of wonder. "- Lee Ann Womack, " I Hope You Dance "
  4. " You can say that I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one. "- John Lennon, " Imagine "
  5. " If you give, you begin to live. "-Dave Matthews Band
  6. " Describing my findings, using the life like a stencil. "- Kero One, " In All the Wrong Places "
  7. " Feeling much better living. "- Drake, " Over My Dead Body "
  8. "Say oh, I got a feeling you can't fight like this town is on fire tonight " - OneRepublic, "Good Life "
  9. "The weather makes you bolder "- Fleetwood Mac, " Landslide "
  10. " If I 'fail, if I succeed, at least I will live as I believe "- Whitney Houston, " The greatest love of all "
  11. " The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color. "- Taylor Swift, " Out of the Woods "
  12. "Lightning strikes every time it moves " - Calvin Harris, "This Is What You Came For "
  13. "We never get old "- Chainsmokers, " Closer "
  14. " Sing with me, sing for years, sing for laughs, sing for tears "- Aerosmith, " Dream On "

Professional Instagram captions

  1. Good evening, [city]! We are in town for [événement] at stand [#]. Stop and say hello!
  2. "If you are offered a seat on a rocket, don't ask which seat. Just go up. " -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
  3. Our team at [#] - people finished the [name of road race]! And we did everything for the post-run sneaker selfie. 👟
  4. We have a product in the works ... come back for an exciting announcement on [date]!
  5. Diversity is not a recruiting measure - it is an ingredient for Success. At [company], we thrive on the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our employees.
  6. Locate the CEO. 😉
  7. At [company name] our greatest asset is our people.
  8. We had a great time with our clients at [meeting / event]! @ [client / partner], everything is fine.
  9. Glad to have [client] at our offices today! Come back when you like. 😊
  10. [Name ofthe business] is off for [vacation]! We hope you all have a safe long weekend.
  11. Big things have small beginnings. The headquarters of [Company] started here.
  12. "It is better to fail at originality than to succeed at imitation. " -Herman Melville
  13. How many [company name] employees does it take to spell "TEAM"?
  14. Do you want to work with these great people, work on a lot of awesome things? We hire! Click the link in our bio to see our current offers.
  15. Check, check, one, two ... is this stuff enabled? [Company name] is now on Instagram! Follow us to learn more about our culture, our products and our (wonderful) people.

Vacation Instagram Captions

New Year

  1. "Always keep in mind that your own resolution to be successful is more important than any other. "- Abraham Lincoln
  2. I didn't arrive at midnight.
  3. Resolutions are meant to be broken.
  4. Ringing the new year - like a bell .
  5. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. "- Brad Paisley
  6. New Years, even me.
  7. It's time to show off my bubbly personality.
  8. Any excuse for wearing sequins.
  9. Start the year off on the right foot.

Valentine's Day

  1. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Consider this message like my Valentine.
  2. Don't tell me you love me. Tell me you are out with a pizza.
  3. All I need, it's you. (And maybe wine + chocolate too.)
  4. "You can't blame gravity for falling in love. "- Albert Einstein
  5. 99% of my socks are simples, and you don't see them cry about it.
  6. I will do anything for love. Except. And that. Where. Or ...
  7. Sorry, I'm a couple with tacos.
  8. "All single women ... "

Halloween

  1. Creeping it real.
  2. I brake for Reese's cups of peanut butter.
  3. "When the ghosts have midnight jamboree, they smash it with devilish glee ... " - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949)
  4. You are just my group ( blood).
  5. How to eat sweet corn: don't.
  6. #squadghouls
  7. Double, double toil and trouble; Burning fire and cauldron bubble.
  8. I'm driving myself crazy.

Thanks

  1. I wear my elastic pants.
  2. "For those of you who can't be with your family on Thanksgiving, resist the urge to brag. " - Andy Borowitz
  3. On a vegetarian diet this Thanksgiving: carrot cake and pumpkin pie.
  4. "Be grateful for what you have; eventually you will have more. If you focus on what you don't have, you will never, ever get enough. " - Oprah Winfrey
  5. I think, therefore I crane.
  6. Bad day to be a turkey.
  7. Need fuel for Black Friday.
  8. "Alright, guys. I have exactly 28 minutes left before I have to water again. " - Monica
  9. Grateful. Grateful. Blessed.

Christmas and Hannukah

  1. You are dragging me.
  2. Fa la la la llama.
  3. "Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, your ornaments are history. " - The cat
  4. "This is not what is under the Christmas tree that matters. That's who 's around. "- Charles M. Schulz
  5. Dear Santa, let's not talk about this.
  6. Rebel without Christmas
  7. Santa has nothing better to do than with us regarder while we sleep?
  8. All I want for Christmas is you (and the wine would be good).
  9. For all of you cotton-headed ninny-muggins out there
  10. Drop it like a top.
  11. I wish you a latke love this Hannukah.
  12. I want to eat 8 latkes for one 's calories.
  13. A small candle can light up an entire room.
  14. Keep calm and spin this dreidel.
  15. Decorate the rooms with matzo balls!

Seasonal Instagram captions

Spring

  1. He llo, spring!
  2. "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. " - Louis Armstrong
  3. April showers bring flowers.
  4. I e ink I just experienced all the seasons in one day.
  5. I love allergy season, no one has ever said.
  6. I am currently enjoying the sun and I can feel the rdares. Please leave a message after the beep.
  7. I owe a lot to the inventor of thongs.
  8. "Here is the sun, and I say ... It '" - The Beatles

Summer

  1. "Live in the sun. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. " - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  2. Life is a beach
  3. School is out, the sun is absent, the guns
  4. "A little summer is the goal of the whole year. " - John Mayer
  5. 90% happy, 10% burnt
  6. Girls just wanna get some sun
  7. "Summer love 's blew me up, love d ' summer 'arrived so quickly. "- Fat
  8. Happiness is frozen ice cream
  9. Life is better by the pool

Fall

  1. My favorite color is October.
  2. "Wild is the music of the autumn winds among the faded woods. " - William Wordsworth
  3. The time of sweaters.
  4. It's never too early in.ur pumpkin spices.
  5. Find me in the corn maze.
  6. Fresh air. Cider. Flaming foliage.
  7. Pumpkin spices and all that is beautiful.
  8. "Anyone who thinks the fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dance on a windy day. " - Shira Tamir
  9. The leaves are falling and autumn is falling to me calls.

Winter

  1. "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that in me there Was invincible. "- Albert Camus
  2. If it snows, I 'll not go
  3. Cozy nights. Good books. Hot chocolate.
  4. Do you want to build a snowman?
  5. Running on caffeine and holiday cheer
  6. "Winter isn't a season, it's a celebration. " - Anamika Mishra
  7. Merry and brrrrrrright
  8. Have a lot of fun snow.

Note dEditor: This article was originally published in June 2019 and has been updated for completeness.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire